Madness interactive Madness interactive

Wow

This IS the best flash game, and the only flash from Newgrounds I've actually downloaded... and play... everyday. Good job, you should really be proud of this, you have a true peice here. Maybe this is the next Alien Hominid... *ahem* Xbox series :)

Rail Slide Rail Slide

I don't know

My 0 is not because it's a bad game, but because I can't figure out how to work it... it's not a 0, it's a blank score. I can only figure out how to raise / lower the ramp, not move the fucker... HELP GAWD DAMNIT.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Great! :D

Omg that was grat. Until at Level 18, when you take away EVERYTHING ;) Then your screwed because the big stick guys with unibrows come at you in packs of 5 with like 30 little ones around it... Lol, but overall, funny in the beginning, and the upgrades were GREAT... and I think that was a great way to end it too... to get the shit kicked out of you by the unibrow giants =b I give it a 10 :D

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

Bad

This game would be cool if the pacman thing didn't follow so close, and it would make you loose off of your own error, and the game takes up the whole screen, so you often find yourself moving your mouse off screen. I think there are problems you were too lazy too fix...

Yeowi responds:

all those things you have listed are done on purpose. Thanks for your review anyhow.

Wrath Wrath

LOL GJ MAN!!

YAY, Strike DIE MUHAHHAHAHAHAHA, YOU DIE TOO YOU SON OF A BITCH COW! MUHAHAHAHA, thats one helluva game, and really fun!! :-) make more

Mini Putt Mini Putt

lol

i liked how if you right-click and hit Play it says Sorry, No Cheating...LOL, thats the humor, this is awsome, so much effort and work went into this..nice job!

Trapped 3 Trapped 3

This is better

I got confused on Trapped and Trapped 2 was not great. This was better. Make Trapped 4 have a little different style to it. And make it so you can choose which little triagle jet thing you wanna be!OK?!

Trapped Trapped

What the hell?

What the fuck do i do??? I got past the first level, but how do i get to the second?? Instructions....?WTF-Confused! !

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

That was...what?The 500th time i played!

That games kicks ass!I love the graphics, the violence, and plenty of interactivity!!!All i have to say is......WOW!I couldn't ever do this.Maybe you could send me some tips!!!